INVITATION TO BE A WOMAN FOR A WHOLE DAY - 24 HRS

Hi .....................(fill your name it is personal to you),

i am from ghaziabad.

i will be free this sunday.

can you come to my place with alll your stuff

i like indian looks so preferably saree, blouse, petticoat, wig and bangles essentially.

you can dress here.

and then spend a whole day with me as a woman and also a night and go back monday morning.

you may tell me your sizes.

and also bring more than one saree.

this will let you change.

if you want to be a bride and have a lehenga choli it will be great and you can have a honeymoon night too.

i am not interested in sex so don't worry.

waiting for your reply sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!:)



BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SHARE YOUR DRESSED AND STUFF WITH ME AS I WILL ALSO CD WITH YOU


with love,

nimisha

Comments

Unknown said…
can u give ur contact umber
or else chat in online my id is gouthami_hot19@yahoo.co.in plz
Unknown said…
plz reply me fast
Unknown said…
can u give ur contact umber
or else chat in online my id is gouthami_hot19@yahoo.co.in plz
Unknown said…
contact number please
NIMISHA MEHANDI said…
please add me at nimishabridals@yahoo.com
Unknown said…
Hi any one from chennai - available here
Unknown said…
i wish i could but i m very far from u.can you send me some comments
neelam said…
hi i am neelam a boy
iwant to become woman for a whole day specialy bride
tell me your e mail id,address & mobile number
my e mail id is neelamdabral@yahoo.com,
my mobile number is 9411170530
Unknown said…
hi i am deba,aboy, live in calcutta.iwant to dressed like woman such bengali style.please help me.please give me your email-id.icontact with you immediately.my phon number-9832889308.email_id
roydebashis132@gmail.com
Preeti said…
hi girls,

any one from mumbai/bombay here.

I am a newcomer, can any buddy guide me for CD. I am very much excited to wear a sari.

Preeti.
Unknown said…
i m dying to do it Maam......please reply me fast...
Anonymous said…
Wonderful blog. I liked it.
Indian Web Design Company
Unknown said…
your blog is as beautiful as ur intentions
Unknown said…
thanks for the information becoz i'm searching for the details
Unknown said…
hi I am also want to become women ... I am from chennai ... If any one in chennai pls send u r contact number to sandhyapink2010@gmail.com
Unknown said…
hi i am manu from chennai please help me...i also want to be dressed like a women and that to as a bride with red saree,matching blouse,peticote, bra,panty,bangles,neckless,payal,ear rings,waist ring,nose ring and also want to apply red lipstick,mascara,foundation,kajal,nailpolish....please mail me on vicky.patna@yahoo.co.in
anjali said…
hi m frm Odisha lik makeover as indian bridial woman & ll have 1 day asacting as ur wife .u dont worry ll get money 2 buy all the garments frm der. or else u can cont me through my no.my no is . +919040948196
VAIRAM said…
my contact id is subex2010@gmail.com
somecd22 said…
my conatact id is siddharth.0460@gmail.com