Pallavi from Mumbai - SHARING HER EXPERIENCES

nimisha Mehandi: Hi Pallavi how are you
ninapallavi: i am really fine.
nimisha Mehandi: it is nice to have you here and your snaps are really nice
nimisha Mehandi: thanks for taking time out for us
ninapallavi: thanks to you also as I feel whatever you are doing is for the benifits of crossdressers.
nimisha Mehandi: thanks for appreciating me
nimisha Mehandi: well so Pallavi how old is your story
nimisha Mehandi: i mean how long have you been cding
ninapallavi: I am doing it since childhood, may be before the age of 5 years.
nimisha Mehandi: oh so it must be now more than 40 years is it
ninapallavi: more than 50+ years
nimisha Mehandi: oh great
nimisha Mehandi: well so can you tell us in brief how it began
ninapallavi: Really I have no idea how it begain but faintly I remember that when I was a child, before the age of 5 years, for some religious ceremony at my home, I was dressed as a girl and kept as girl for few days.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: that sounds interesting
nimisha Mehandi: do you have any memories of the first saree you wore










ninapallavi: yes, it was after my marriage when my wife agreed to get me the clothes and prepared me with wig, jewelleries and make up.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
ninapallavi: I was trilled.
ninapallavi: thrilled
nimisha Mehandi: how did you tell your wife? was it difficult? does she help you now also?
ninapallavi: Actually after six months after marriage I just casually told her that I have strong feelings of wearing female clothings and completely done up as woman.
ninapallavi: It was easy. She has done her B.A. with Psychology and I was sometimes teaching her Psychology.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: does she help now
ninapallavi: In the begining she was very helpful, got me prepared everytime I requested but gradually she stopped afterwords. She allows me still, but does not actively participate.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: so can you tell us the first time she dressed you and how
ninapallavi: During both the Navaratri I remain as woman for all the days most of the time of the day.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: so you will be a lady for sometime now soon
ninapallavi: I generally dont go to office but do the work from home through Internet.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
ninapallavi: yes from 16th March 2010
ninapallavi: First time she got all the materials from dresswala on rent and then using her judgement she got my blouse stitched to my measuremnts. Sarees I share with her.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: but i mean first time dis she dress by her own hands
ninapallavi: She asked me to put chaniya [lowerside peticot under sari] and then she fixed the bra then blouse, make up, wig adjustment and finally sari.
ninapallavi: yes, with her own hands.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
ninapallavi: she herself stuffed my bra cup with cotton clothes to proportionate size.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: what type and colour of saree did she make you wear
ninapallavi: She is very fond of black color nd even I like black colour sari with black colour blouse. I always put on sleeveless blouse unless the sari is having border.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: then
nimisha Mehandi: was the first time one a silk or a zari saree

ninapallavi: silk.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: and what all jewellery and make up did she give you
ninapallavi: clip on type earings, screw type bangles, mangal sutra, tikka, long hair wing, payal, light lipsticks.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: and what was her remark
ninapallavi: she told me I look lovely.
nimisha Mehandi: and what was your first reaction
ninapallavi: i was very happy that a woman gives such compliments to me. it boosted my confidence that with more practice i can really pass as woman.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: well so it became a regular habit of sorts
nimisha Mehandi: is it
nimisha Mehandi: and then the first time was bridal right
ninapallavi: yes, the frequency increased.
nimisha Mehandi: what about the first time
nimisha Mehandi: it was bridal right
ninapallavi: yes. i wanted tht she handles my breasts and kiss, i asked her but she only kissed.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: well so after that what was the next best encounter you remember
ninapallavi: it was when I went out with my bhabhi and her friends, when i lived as woman with them for three days.
nimisha Mehandi: and what all did you do in those 3 days

ninapallavi: we went to ahmedabad, ambaji and bahucharaji. it was a religious trip and i participated at every place.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: lovely
nimisha Mehandi: so then on it has contibues
nimisha Mehandi: continued
nimisha Mehandi: well
nimisha Mehandi: interestingly with time this feeling must have grown stronger
nimisha Mehandi: so has it even been that you dressed for a man upon a special request
ninapallavi: the desire was increasing like any thing because ladies members accepted me without any fuss.
ninapallavi: to give repect to my bhabhi, who was the first person to acept and support me after my wife, when i created my email i added her name, so my name is pallavi and her is nina.
nimisha Mehandi: oh thats nice
nimisha Mehandi: well do you staill have nay pictures of your first time or your younger days when you dressed
ninapallavi: not a single. i do not know photography and that time i was not knowing computer. it was about 35  years before.
nimisha Mehandi: well i can understand
nimisha Mehandi: you did not tell me about any encounters if you had with a man
ninapallavi: yes, there were two, one was cd admirer and other was my lover.
nimisha Mehandi: lover you mean you had a sexual relation ship or how
ninapallavi: lover was having kissing, pressing and handling breasts
nimisha Mehandi: Please tell us about the encounters with your lover in brief
nimisha Mehandi: i mean how you met him and how far did you go
ninapallavi: first let me tell who knows and support my crossdressing - my wife, my two bhabhis, two girl friend, three sisters. two brothers and one friend.
nimisha Mehandi: well quite a few in family which is nice.
ninapallavi: the person who was my lover was about 15 years younger to me, one of the close reatives of one my sister. he came to know about me and requested that he wants to see me dressed as woman. after initial denial i agreed. i put on black sari with black sleeveless blouse, jewellery, wig etc and went in front of him. he was suprised about me, came near me, hold my hand and asked if he can sit near me. i gave permission. he slowly came near me, hold me tightly and gave a strong kissed. it wa my first experience and i liked it very much. he caressed me. it was a very pleasant experience.
nimisha Mehandi: how did he coem to know? did you have more than 1 encounter? did he express any special intentions like marriage etc.
ninapallavi: he came to know through my sister.
nimisha Mehandi: thats interesting. why did she tell is something that strongly arises?
ninapallavi: we started meeting regularly on weekends. it went for about a year. we never talked about marriage as both are happily married.
ninapallavi: but he wanted me to take hormones and insisted i must go for sex change operation.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: then why did it break up
ninapallavi: i flatly refused and so there was a breakup.
nimisha Mehandi: but what made your sister tell him about it
nimisha Mehandi: i mean your dressing
ninapallavi: some gossip was going on for the same topic and she unconciously mentioned about it.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: well any other lovers after that
ninapallavi: no. only cd admirer.
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: well so what is your present state of mind
nimisha Mehandi: what is it that you want to do dearly and are missing having never done
ninapallavi: i want to be a woman on full time basis, going out in society openely, taking part in every festivals.
ninapallavi: yes, i do want to get a man in my life, who understands me, we can sit tohether for hours together listening music, viewing good hindi movies, travel a lot.
ninapallavi: and all thises completely as woman.
nimisha Mehandi: thats nice
nimisha Mehandi: any final message for our readers
ninapallavi: I feel that there should be place for people like us where we can interact with normal people. we are all educated people  and not sick people.
nimisha Mehandi: thanks and this gets published very soon in next 5 minutes
nimisha Mehandi: good night dear

Comments