ERANDHIKA's STORY



ERANDHIKA - MY STORY AS TOLD TO NIMI!!!!!




I was a normal college going boy when one day somebody changed my life. He made me realize I was a girl and look what he dressed me into -
And then we began to meet. He always wanted to be with me and me always as a she. He gave me the name – ERANDHIKA.
And then one day he said those magical words – “I WANT TO MARRY YOU” I was surprised, did not know what to say and then it happened; I mumbled – “I TOO.” He visited my parents and asked for me – so I got married to him. See how good he is. These are my reception photos. And then we went for a honeymoon to Mauritius. There we had our honeymoon and he made me realize what feminity was? I loved every moment of it. Now I am back and see, I am visiting my parents, but see how complete I look as a woman.
















































































































Do you envy me ?

Comments