UNKNOWN ENCOUNTERS

guest76: hi
nimisha Mehandi: asl please
guest76: 25/m/kol
guest76: r u a cd
nimisha Mehandi: yes
guest76: so what r u wearing now
nimisha Mehandi: well i am in male mode now
guest76: innergarmnts
nimisha Mehandi: male
nimisha Mehandi: i only cd when i am in company of cd or admirer
guest76: do u want to know anything about me
nimisha Mehandi: yes
nimisha Mehandi: tell me what do you do
nimisha Mehandi: what is your interest in cds
nimisha Mehandi: what do you say about my blog
guest76: hi
nimisha Mehandi: yes tell me
guest76: sorry for disturbence
nimisha Mehandi: tell me what do you do
nimisha Mehandi: what is your interest in cds
nimisha Mehandi: what do you say about my blog
nimisha Mehandi: what disturbence
guest76: i am doing my mba
nimisha Mehandi: ok
guest76: and you?
nimisha Mehandi: i am also an MBA
nimisha Mehandi: i just started business
guest76: i am at my friend's place now,and i am using his com
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: what for
nimisha Mehandi: is your friend a CD
guest76: no,but i need to tell u something abot my self
nimisha Mehandi: tell
guest76: i love to wear tight bra,panty,silk blouse,petticoat and pink silk saree
guest76: but i can not do that
nimisha Mehandi: ok
guest76: r u there?
nimisha Mehandi: why you cant
guest76: when i am alone at my place i do wear my black tight bra and panty and also wear my mother's silk blouse,petticoat and green silk saree,,and i want to go out for shopping in that way,but i can not do that
nimisha Mehandi: why cant you dear
nimisha Mehandi: i want to know why
guest76: because in my collony every body knows me if they see me in those they will make fun out of me
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: so what do you want
guest76: so what can i do
nimisha Mehandi: well search for a friend in kol who can help you
guest76: there was a teacher who told me that when i will be able to wear saree she will take me to a shopp for buying saree,i now i do not know where is she
nimisha Mehandi: oh ok
nimisha Mehandi: how did she know about your liking
guest76: so can u help me
nimisha Mehandi: how
nimisha Mehandi: i am veyr far
guest76: i told her
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: her reaction?
nimisha Mehandi: did she see you dressed too
guest76: when i was 15,she use to come to my place to teach me,and at that moment i use to wear my bra and panty under my male cloths,
nimisha Mehandi: ok
guest76: i told her about this,
nimisha Mehandi: ok
guest76: and she use to wear silk sarees every day,and one day i told her to bring one for me
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: then what did she say
nimisha Mehandi: did she ask why?
guest76: i told her that i want to wear it
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: soi what did she say
guest76: she was shocked,and also happy,i do not know why she was happy,can u plz tell me,why was she happy?
nimisha Mehandi: may be she liked you
nimisha Mehandi: what was her remark
guest76: she brought a saree for me on next day, and told me to wear it,but i told her that i do not know how to wear it,at that moment she was angry with me,then she came up to me dressed me in that saree at that moment i was wearing my tight bra,panty,my mother's blouse and a petticoat,
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: then
guest76: she told me to seat beside her and she was rubbing her pum against my belly,to see that is there any babay or not,she told me this and laugh,but what is the meaning of she liked me?
nimisha Mehandi: yes
guest76: when i go out i want wear my tight black bra and panty under my male dresses,but i can not because i am afraied
guest76: so what can i do now
nimisha Mehandi: you can wear them
nimisha Mehandi: no problem
guest76: how?
nimisha Mehandi: no one will see
guest76: when i am in the bus if a person touches my back he will be able to know it
nimisha Mehandi: no
guest76: guess what am i wearing now
nimisha Mehandi: no one has that much time
guest76: guess what am i wearing now?
nimisha Mehandi: no idea
nimisha Mehandi: tell
nimisha Mehandi: tell
guest76: my friend knows about this,i am wearing my black tight bra,panty,his mom's full slives silk blouse petticoat and a pink silk saree and a wig
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: jewellery?
nimisha Mehandi: are you wearing jewellery
guest76: my mam use to tell me not only wear it i must also do things like cooking,washing cloths and dusting by wearing all those cloths,but i am not that lucky
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: are you wearing jewellery
guest76: yes his mom give me a set of bangles and a very heavy ear rins and a very heavy neckless
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: how many bangles
guest76: 4 in each hand
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: can you come on webcam
nimisha Mehandi: i want to see you
guest76: i am a straight,i have no attraction towards man but i love to wear tight bra,panty,blouse,petticoat and silk saree,is it a sexual problem?
nimisha Mehandi: no
nimisha Mehandi: does your friends mom support you
guest76: my friend does not have a web cam
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: well then how can i feel you
nimisha Mehandi: can we talk on phone
guest76: what is the meaning of feel you?
nimisha Mehandi: i mean sense the woman in you
guest76: after masterbating i do not wat to wear those cloths any more is it a sexual problem?
nimisha Mehandi: no
nimisha Mehandi: well can yu talk to me on phone and mastrubate
guest76: by wearing a tight bra,panty,blocuse,petticoat and saree can i change my male body shape into female body shape?
nimisha Mehandi: no
guest76: thank you for telling me
nimisha Mehandi: no issues
guest76: my girl friend does not know about this but when she sucks my nipple i have a very nice fillinig
nimisha Mehandi: ok
nimisha Mehandi: well i am leaving now
nimisha Mehandi: see you next time
nimisha Mehandi: bye

Comments