Karwa Chauth

Give me your hand, quick!
my wife was in hurry.
time was melting very fast as fast my make up was.

-oh what are you doing all make up is going worse!
my wife was looking angry.
-stop you sweating!
- but how can i ,. jaanu?
-Aaah! kyaa kar rahi ho yaa..i screamed.
-vaxing dear vaxing!
my wife plucked the next one.
-ohhhhouuuchhh!
she fulled my wrist with red bangles and shaved my moushtache.
-ye thik nahi ho raha hai.
-pata hai. her hands were moving fast.
within 10 minutes she converted me what i had feared. a man wearing saree and of course after loosing bet!
applying the lip gloss she looked and closed one eye-
ohh dear,. you are looking sexy!
sachmuch shaadi ke din yaad aa gaye!

From morning i could not sit a little bit of minute because my maid has not come to service and i am doing all washing doing with my own hand.
my wife is helpful indeed but she is taking rest today.
why?
no,. she is wife and she does all the work till hole day and night while i only lay on bed and on her,. doing nothing.
-u men. r just useless!
i stared at her-how can u say this??
- u do not a single work by ur own hand!dont u think if we women would not be created by god then u would die hungry u alll petu!!
-whattt ! how dare to say u?
do u think men can do nothing?
-well,. accept my challenge.
all female are coming today to take part in varta. if i do nothing then u r nothing! she showed her thumb down!
-ohhh!! so u want to have a challenge.? ok i accept! i was looking confident.
-one who will loose will command over another and fulfill his wish.
-oh baby that is so old prize! my wife giggled. i have Another idea.
one who will loose will crossdress among hole day among relatives.
a sudden shock prevail to me. (about my moushtache) but i managed , no i am going to win.
people over my society knows me as straight guy. and if loose.?
-Darr gaye??
my wife was smiling.
- chhor dijiye janab. aapse nahi hoga.


ok.

i made my mind.
i tighten my lungi.
chalo jwaan kudo maidaan. me.
-uncle bekaar panga le rahe ho! little Rohan was standing proudly near his chachi.

-saley! tu to mera support kar!
-bhaiya haar jaoge bhabhi se to muchhi ur jayegi! my sister was also smiling.
-binu kam se kam tu to mera support kar.
i was little bit angry.
-han beta tu hi jitega.
my mother hugged me.
-thank u maa! thank u.
i saw proudly at my misses.


hole day i was busy in coocking food. cutting ,choping,mixing,frying,.washing _
it all was appearing that i was absent and a female wasin me!
today i was feeling all girly..
In the afternoon.
when wallclock struck 4:30.
i took deep breath...
Aaaa ho gaya!
i slightly fell on sofa,. near my misses.


-to chalo dikhao.
my wife stood up and went to kitchen!
i was proud. -dekha kar lia na pura ka pura. kya tha isme hann! bolo tell tell!!
kuchh dhania ,. kuchh jeera,, kuchh kaddukas! are khana banana to mere bayen haath ka khel hai.

i was praising myself while my sister pour some balushahi in mouth..
-waqq ,,yrrrkkk!!!
as she will vomit now.
i was surprised- hua kya?
my misses was also.
-chhii!! kitna ganda.
my sister face became uhh!
sab ka sab to kachha hai!
-kya chulha nahi jalaya tha?
-Itna gadha samjhti ho mujhe? gas jalaya to tha!
-par mere pati mahoday aapko shayaad pata nahi gas to aadhe ghante baad hi khatm ho gayi thi.
my wife was smiling.
-..thi..our tumne mujhe batayaa tak nahi! i was shocked.
-tumhe haranaa jo tha.


"yani tum shart haar gaye!!" -she murmered in. my ear.
-"ohh nahii" i covered my moushtache!
ha ha ha my wife was giggling.
-ab tera kya hoga kaaliyaa.?
-deviji maine aapka bhar uthyaa hai.
-ab belan utha.!
she handed over me belan.
ab kaam par lago 6 baje se sabhi ourten aani shuru ho jayengi.
-are baap re. unke samne is tarah mai kaam nahi kar sakta,. i was about to cry. bhabhi mera khub majaak udaengi our baaki realative to..
i was no more able to think working before them with lungi and belan.


-bevkoof ke bevkoof hi rahoge!

chalo kamre me!
my misses took me to our bedroom.
-wear this! thrrowing a petticot!
-i was shocked! what!
-are u dumb? i told you to wear this. this too, again throwing a bra and blouse along with a blue designed saree.
-but sweety , how can. i?
i was totally looking shocked.
-because you loose. now you will do what i tell. remember this was in our bond!
-ohh gosshh!! she was right.
but i will not shave my moushtache!

-Are bahu kahan hai?
i heard so many ladies voice in the hall. our realatives were entering in room.
-Are bahu ye koun hai? suddenly i felt a weighty hand on my shoulder, it was my mami.
i shivered..she is too dengerous. if anyhow she cought me here then what will happen,, i just closed my eyes.
my wife handed me corner of my veil to me.
-come on bahu let us see your friends face. my maami saas tried to uncover my head which i had tightly holded.
-ari ladki hamse kya sharmaati ho? ham bhi to janania hi hain...!
all ladies was laughing. & i was afraid of all them.
-actually mamiji! my wife tried to separate me with maami.- ye kahti hai ki aapna chehra sabse pahle jijaji ko hi dikhayegi. she tried to smile!!
-sach me? my maami's voice suspected.
but this gone no more longer.


they joined me in to their group & i was provided to shape puri.
-kya puriyan bel rahi hai ri? kabhi khana nahi pakaya kya?? my relative dadi pushed me.- maike se yehi sikhkar aayi hai? kaisi hai teri maa jo beti ko itna bhi nahi sikhaya!
she was telling all these in litle angerness and i was all tolerating.
-han nahi sikhaya to kyaa karun!!!

I was bursted in anger..
"mai kyaa koi ladki hun jo mujhe ye sab. sikhna padega??"
i suddenly unwraped my head over angerness....






-hi ram! ye to shyaam hai!!

all my relatives were surprised...



and i ??




totally shocked!!!



what then ?
i was teased a lot and yes all was friendly.
and my wife was shamed as well as i in female costume.

everybody praised a lot.

not to me guys.
to my wife that she could make a great fun like me on this day.
and made this day a memorable day for them!
(Certainly for me also, because after that day i was permitted to crossdress openly among my realatives even in any party or marriage.)



what to say?




i was still shocked for
today! 

Comments

Unknown said…
it is very latest new collections in
silk sarees in hydrabad
Anonymous said…
i like your story very much
Alia parker said…
Waterproof jewelry refers to accessories, such as rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and watches, that are designed to resist damage from exposure to water. These pieces are crafted using materials and techniques that make them suitable for wear during water-related activities or in environments where they may come into contact with moisture. waterproof jewellery